Thursday, August 09, 2007

3rd AUGUST

In case if you don't get the meaning of that day, let me tell you that its my birthday. More importantly this is the straight 8th birthday that I had sent away from home. In these past eight years I have celebrated it with my friends and twice with my relatives.

This year too it began with the usual bums and late night cake cutting. Was painful as usual. Calls from home and friends followed soon afterwards.All the usual stuffs.
Though the day was a bit different from other times. My lovely new friend Moumita has made it special this time. She called me up to South Delhi to Delhi Haat as she wanted to wish me that day.
Well someone turning up from a far place to celebrate my birthday, this was a new thing indeed.
She definitely made the day beautiful for me.
A lovely friend, nice place, pleasant atmosphere, a cute gift, lip licking cuisine all seemed to be placed perfectly for my birthday. We had a nice time together discussing about so many issues and seeing so many things.
In the end the day finished but after so many years I can definitely say that it was a birthday to cherish and remember.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrenaline Junkie...Pranav said...

lovely new friend ehh??
niceeeee...

12:25 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home