Sunday, July 08, 2007

COMEBACK

Friends and Foes, Lovers and Ditchers, People and Others

Its feeling Good to be back. Don't know what had happened but I simply could not keep up. But now lets get on with the good work.
Many things have changed in the meantime. The wilderness in my thoughts and actions have subsided, the extravagance is gone. The volatility has gone.
But its not that I have lost myself. I have become tougher, mature, shrewed and more complete.
I will start afresh in a new way, a new style. Some comments I made have hurt people in the past. For them I can only say 'those were my thoughts and i don't regret them' but from now on I will try to ensure that I am more neutral in my comments.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ronit Bhattacharjee said...

tougher, mature, shrewed and more complete???? Dude whats this?? You ain't fun no more???

9:08 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

wht to say dude....its nt i hv changed bt i m bounded my more rules...u get in a job n u will know tht too...the reedom of engg days is long lost...nw its responsible freedom..where u nt only think bout urself bt others too....chatur too shares my view

2:47 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home