Friday, September 08, 2006

ASS U ME

People, how to begin i don't know, it is such an experience I'm having that can occur only once in life, you never wished that it happeneed that life would have been so beautiful without it. No I'm not talking about love or infatuation or something like that, I'm telling about the most embarrasing moment of my life.

When I used to fill slam books and they asked about the most embarrasing moment of your life , I didnt use to fill up the space but today i know the significance of embarrasment.from now on this day, the 8th of september will officially the most embarrasing day of my life.

Now u must be wondering how and what happened.So here is the story.

Mysef along with my group were about to deliver a project seminar on the subject of 'LAW'. We had done our research on a company named 'Suchi Paper Mills Limited'.Now my job was to tell the class about our visit to Suchi Mills.

Now for the tricky part.There is a girl in my class named Ruchi, she is a good looking dame and so obviously there is a long line of admirers and lovers behind her. And also I swear in the name of God that I don't have a thing for her.

As I went on to describe about my part, the teacher kept on interrupting me. He is an ol alien looking 1950 prototype and never allows students to complete their seminar peacefully.

He keeps on interrupting and adds his own shit. Today a point came when he went to the extent of f;ashing his OSP slides over our PPT presentation. It was the most comical thing ever seen ( I didnt realise that my big time was also approaching fast). It was really pissing me to be honest.And so was the class getting bored of it.
As i was to commence from such an interruption ,I mistakenly pronounced 'Suchi' as 'Ruchi' and that was it; the whole class came alive, some started to cheer, many others started clapping and triumphing. The girl herself flushed to a huge smile (She must be thinking that well here goes another dumb 'secret admirer' making fool of himself and increasing my no. of starved admirers).
I was left in thin air, for a moment I thought that it was enough and I come down the podium. But with a huge effort and will power, I kept on standing and ultimately delivered my seminar ( with a no. of interruptions from the alien of course).
For the next half hour I kept on shaking and nutting around pondering over the blunder I had done. As soon as the class got over,I got up and moved out of the room with large shouts at the backdrop "Ayan---Ruchi".
I havent been out of the room since then. Don't know how much leg-pulling is in store for me over the next few days.But anyways on the positive side, I got a story to tell about my most embarrasing day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ronit Bhattacharjee said...

Good.. He he.. Nice...

11:35 pm  
Blogger Adrenaline Junkie...Pranav said...

HEEEHAAAAHEEEEEHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aakhir dil ki baat zubaan par lane ka is se achha aur kya tarika ho sakta hai..
Be honest dude..something cooking??

6:56 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home